Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Montville - Vintage


It has been quite some time since I have posted anything about anything. But believe me when I say that I have been busy. Last weekend saw me up at Montville with the girls. And of course there are costume photos to show. Saturday we went shopping at some of the beautiful stores, dressed in Vintage 1940s and 1950s... 
Thankfully I already had my dress (the advantages of wearing Vintage to work), so I just had to grab all the bits and pieces, but I was super happy that I finally got to wear my navy blue vintage hat that I picked up at the last Vintage Fashion Fair that I went to. And of course there were the matching gloves, and the new shoes. I only just got them a couple of weeks back and while they are beautiful, I do not really think that they are supposed to be worn while walking up and down hills all morning. Needless to say that my feet were killing me by the time we got back to the house we were staying in. 



No comments:

Post a Comment