Monday, July 19, 2010

Milk!

As a final catchup and goodbye to Miss Abi, (up from Adelaide for the wedding last weekend), Donna, Abi and I went out for tea in Vintage. We first made our way to West End to the "Marky Markets" but it turned out to be only a couple of stores. Very disappointing, but the next place more than made up for it. We headed over to Ashgrove to a lovely little place called "Milk". It is a milk bar done up in 1950s style with a yellow and white decor. I was just amazed at how lovely it was inside and the menu was a modern uptake on 1950s food. Of course they had the original style beverages of milkshakes, thickshakes and spiders on offer. It ended up that I took quite a few photos, just because it is so pretty inside. I think I will definitely have to make a trip back there sometime.

1 comment:

  1. You all look great. The cafe looks like it would be fun to visit

    ReplyDelete