Saturday, April 2, 2011

Supanova 2011 - Saturday

Phew! Pooped.

Day 2 of Brisbane Supanova - Saturday

I woke up this morning with a spring in my step. Pancakes for breakfast and the excitement was mounting. Most of all that I would finally get to wear my Stargate uniform. The weather does not really lend itself to such a warm costume, but it was well worth the sweat. I'm pleased with how it came together.
After lunch, I slipped into something a bit more binding - my steampunk costume. I have to thank my cousin for the beautiful shots and the fantastic location that she found. I was very pleased with how the whole ensemble has come up together. And I am looking forward to wearing it again some time - hopefully on a cooler sort of day.
And while my little camera was alive, I managed to get a few photos of some of the other many amazing costumes around.

No comments:

Post a Comment