Thursday, May 26, 2011

A pirates life for me.

The month of May marked the return of Captain Jack Sparrow to the movie theatres. For me, this posed the perfect opportunity to get dress up and head to a session. Of course, I roped in a couple of fellow costumers to go with me; and we had a blast. I pulled out my Tia Dalma costume again for a re-wear, while being surrounded with tricorns, swords and guns. The movie was fantastic and well worth watching, and going along in costume just made it all the more special for me.

We got to the cinema early enough to take some photos with the pirates display in the foyer. The cinema attendant even removed the cordon from around the display for us so that we could get close for our photos and then took a group shot for us as well. It really makes me want to host an international talk like a pirate day event later this year. 'Cause lets face it. Pirates are cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment