Saturday, November 19, 2011

Supanova 2011 Take 2 - Friday

Lucky that we are, Brisbane got a second Pop Culture Convention this year - a second dose of Supanova. It's the pre-emptive change to future April Supanova on the Gold Coast and November Supanova in Brisbane. Of course, I will be going to both next year. But as it happens, a couple weekends ago, I spent my time at the show grounds for our very own second 2011 Brisbane Supanvoa. It was an action packed weekend which I thankfully managed to hold off getting sick until I got home on Sunday night.

Friday saw me head in for the evening with my cousin and fellow costumer visiting from Sydney. I took the opportunity to re-wear my Sister of the Dark costume. But with it being night time and all, I popped a tiny torch in my lantern so that it would glow nicely. We shopped around for a bit before heading over the opening ceremony where we sat back to the comical stylings of the weekend resident comedian.

No comments:

Post a Comment