Thursday, April 25, 2013

A Supa Weekend

And that brings me to Sunday at Supanova. Again, another full day out and about. It kinda sucked that I didn't have a lot of money to spend as I usually do, 'cause I saw so many amazing things that I wanted to buy - but I held back. It was great to just wander around all the shops and encourage my brother to buy all the things. :P I ended up sitting in some really amazing panels - Barbara Eden, Rose McGowan, Adam Baldwin, Eliza Dushku and Yuko Miamura (the voice of Asuka in Evangelion). But we called it an early day and made the 2 hour drive home to Brissie - through crawling traffic.

Since I canned my Madoka costume, I decided that I would instead wear my K-ON! uniform as Yui, which I really love. So my photos to share...
And the other costumes from the day, including the panel with Yuko.

No comments:

Post a Comment