Thursday, January 2, 2014

2013, Year In Review

So, here it is, my year in review post. 2013. Quite a busy year. I tried to keep it to a reasonable amount of sewing so that I don't burn myself out, but when I look at my spreadsheet that tracks everything I made, there was probably too much. At any rate, I have had a great year. I've only included photos of the new stuff that I have done this year.

1920s brown voile dress |  Feminine Steampunk Safari Ensemble

Stargate Flight Suit | I Dream of Jeannie (Sister)

1901 Drawers | 1900s Swiss Cotton Petticoat

S Bend Corset | Long Line Corset

1901 Blue Organdy Gown | Vanellope Von Schweetz from Wreck It Ralph

1900s Fencing Jacket | 1750s Stays for Sansa Stark Costume

 Teddy Bear Rompers (x3) | 1950s Hibiscus Frock

 Regency Chemises (x2)

Sansa Stark from Game of Thrones | 1960s Pink Dress

15th Century Horns

Steampunk Madame | 1930s Grey Satin Ballgown

White Rabbit

Bear Headbands (16) | 1930s Silk Cotton Cocktail Dress

 1940s Apple and Bee Dress | 1950s Hibiscus Dress for Mum

1940s Blue Linen Dress | 1940s Peach Cotton Dress 

Margaery Tyrell from Game of Thrones | Lord Varys from Game of Thrones

1920s silk day gown | 1850s Taffeta Petticoat

Georgian Vampire

And this all by no means includes the mass amounts of clothing that I made myself for work this year and that couple of dresses I tossed together for my mum. 

2 comments:

  1. Awesome plus-size cosplay - you do it so well it gives me some confidence to try it as a bigger girl! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete