Monday, February 16, 2015

30 Days of Cosplay - Day 24

DAY 24 - YOUR MOST COMFORTABLE COSPLAY AND MOST UNCOMFORTABLE COSPLAY

We'll start with the most comfortable. Saber Lion. It's a loose suit made from polar fleece. There is no restriction in wearing it and it has footsies. Super comfortable.

As for the most uncomfortable, you would think it would be something involving a corset but because I am so used to wearing them for historical wear and I make them myself, they are actually quite comfortable. The costume that isn't is my Stargate Offworld Uniform. It is incredibly bulky, I always get blisters from the boots for some reason, it's really hot to wear and it is hard to move in because I am so strapped in with weapons. And I really try not to sit down in it, because it doesn't really have a lot of moment. The only advantages to the costume are the mass amounts of pockets, the fact that I don't have to wear a wig and that I love Stargate.


No comments:

Post a Comment