Monday, October 17, 2016

Catch-up time

Wow. It's been a while. I've been rather slack in my posting. And to be honest, I really haven't attended many events this year. It's not like I've been taking a break from costuming. There's just been events that I haven't been able to attend, either due to work, other commitments or injury. A few of those injuries are rather obscure. One, I missed an event because as I was getting ready, I managed to throw my back out completely and spent the next two days in bed. Another, I ended up in hospital with chest pain - turned out to be a pulled muscle. But I have been sewing, and here I am posting again. It's time to catch up on the events that I have attended over the last few months as well as a few tutorials I have been compiling. So stay tuned as I improve my posting and get back into the swing of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment